Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Guitar Lesson Channel on Youtube

The video lesson i have put on youtube has now accumulated over 3,000 views with the majority of the comments being positive, and the only negative comments being constructive critisism rather than the rude negative comments present on other videos similar to mine. I greatly appreciate the politeness displayed by those watching my video.

I had made the second part to this lesson many months ago but have still not been able to update is due to technical problems regarding my inconsistent internet connection. I have attempted uiploading the file in the school technology labs afterschool, when the bandwidth is higher, but the time for the upload is stil about 4-5 hours, which is niot practical as the labs close approximately 1-2 hours after school finishes.

I have also placed a link to my CAS blog to my first video which should give it greater exposure.

Through this i have undertaken new challenges and learned new skills through the introduction to the world of running a youtube channel, replying to comments on my videos, etc. I have also increased my awareness of my own areas for growth throught the constructive critisism given to me by a few of the people who have viewed my video. I have also perseverance and commitment in this activity through my repeated attempts to upload my second video, which has unfortunately not yet worked out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment