Thursday, February 2, 2012

Music Makers 2012

Due to a very large workload during the past year I have been unable to participate in any of the school music activities because of insufficient time to prepare anything worth performing.
Due to the long amount of time fiven before the auditions, I am planning to participate in this activity.
As it stands, the piece I am going to practice is Groove or Die by Andy Timmons, and after learning that if I have enough time, I will try and make a cover of Little Wing by Stevie Ray Vaughn/Jimi Hendrix.
This will allow me to show perseverence and committment in my activities, as well as develop new skills, because both these pieces are relatively difficult, especially the first, and i hope that i will be able to finish learning them before the auditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment